Friday 1 June 2012

A Triumphant Return!

I've been a HUGE blog slacker for the past few months.  But I'm BACK with an awesome post :)

I received my very first GLOSSYBOX yesterday! http://www.glossybox.ca/  Every month I will get 5 beauty product samples custom tailored to me!  And you can too!  Just slide on over to the website and sign yourself up for only $15 a month!  


It comes in a pretty pink box.  I was soooo excited!  Literally jumping up and down.  I love getting presents. 



Look at them all nestled in there like babies in a nest :)  5 new products that I am super excited to try out!  I am going to test drive all of the products this weekend and let you know what I think of them.  I also just signed up for Glymm another monthly beauty box.  Yay! 

xo M



No comments:

Post a Comment