Wednesday 24 August 2011

Here I am! I know you're gonna love me :)

First blog post. EVER.  I'm super stoked about sharing all the fun stuff I do with everyone.  A little bit of partying, a little bit of crafting, a little bit of cooking and a whole lotta me :)

Today I attended the second day of IncentiveWorks http://www.meetingscanada.com/IncentiveWorks/ .  As an Event Planner, I like to stay connected to my industry peeps and stay abreast of what is trending in the event world.  I LOVE trade shows!  I'm like the proverbial kid-in-a-candy-store! I am also in the middle of moving so this afternoon calls for a trip to the spa!  My good friends at Barter Network hooked me up with a $100 gift certificate to Eternal Spa in Mississauga.  I can't wait!  I'll report back on how awsome I feel afterwards :)

I should get going.  Gotta drive from the MTCC North to Mississauga by 2pm.

Talk to you soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment