Wednesday 28 September 2011

My brain is melting

OMG.  OMG.  OMG.  I am so busy.  I haven't worked this non-stop and hard since university, yo!  I hope I get the hang of organizing my life so that i can still blog and keep you crazy kids updated with e'erthing that's been going on.

My next quest is to try and link some other cool sites and stuff to my blog AND add pictures at some point.  Lemme try that now:

Oh hey! I did it.  That's my boss and I with none other than the Prince of Punk Rock himself, Mr. Johnny Rotten aka John Lydon of the legendary Sex Pistols.  Can you tell I was super excited?  My dress doesn't look as pretty as it did in person tho...

Anywho, I PROMISE to actually put something worthwhile on here.  Ooo!  Like maybe some pictures and some info about the cool Jack Daniel's Honey Launch I'm going to tonight.  Ok.  It's a deal.

See you back here tomorrow kittens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment