Monday 26 September 2011

It's been a long time but I'm back around

I knew this blogging thing wasn't going to be easy.  I mean, between working full-time, running my own business, family and volunteering commitments AND moving in to a new home; I don't have much time.  And I still haven't really gotten the hang of how to make my blog all pretty and stuff. Anyway, I'm going to try harder and hopefully write some stuff that is interesting and worth your time :)

That being said, I have started a 30-day NO BOOZE challenge.  Some of you may be scoffing - for various reasons.  One could be that it's really not that big a deal to go 30 days without drinking, unless you are an alcoholic; which I am not.  Some of you could be thinking "30 days? You're nuts!".  But I've gone a whole year without drinking once (when I was 25 yrs old nonetheless), 30 days shouldn't be an issue.  Along with my 30-day no booze challenge, I have made a pledge to get healthier in general.  I have terrible eating habits, sleeping habits and don't make near enough effort to exercise.  And boy am I ever STRESSED out.  Like all the time.

So starting today, September 26, 2011 I make a pledge to myself to get healthy and happy and I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.  Tonight I go check out a gym :)

No comments:

Post a Comment