Saturday 7 July 2012

Challenge 135 - White on White


I jumped head first into this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Blog Challange.  I have wanted to do a white on white card for some time but never worked up the nerve.  I also tried no-line colouring for the first time.  

I LOVE how both turned out!  It is certainly a challenge to only use white paper but it forced me to get really creative and use my neglected embossing folders.  

I also think that I have produced the best colouring I have ever done and am very pleased with how the card turned out.  

I am SUPER excited for the Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Designer call and can't wait to get started on my submission!  





Stamps:  Bella (Kraftin' Kimmie), Thanks - So Happy For You Sentiments (Stampin' Up), Double Vision Background (Ditto)

Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Desert Sand & Sweet Plum, Versamark Watermark

Paper:  X-PressIt Blend It Cardstock, Winter White 12x12 Textured Cardstock

Copics:  Hair - E79, E47, E34; Skin - E00, E02, E11, R20; Dress - G24, G99, YG03, YG17, BV02, BV08, BV11, W2, W5; Cats - Y21, YR24, YR31, E34

Pens:  Spica Glitter Pen-Chocolate (Copic)

Die Cuts & Embossing Folders:  Labels Eight Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Anastasia Border (Cheery Lynn), Large Polka Dots (Cuttlebug), Rebel Girl (Cuttlebug), Textured Impressions Designer Frames (Stampin' Up)

Embellishments:  Button (from my stash), Pearls (Recollections)

Miscellaneous:  Ribbon (from my stash), 3D Foam Squares (ek Tools), Embossing Powder-Clear (Stampendous), Free Hand Stitching, Embroidery Floss-Winter White (DMC)


I don't know how to take off that white highlighting as it is so random but maybe I'll figure it out soon.  At the very least, I've listed my supplies like a real card maker :)








No comments:

Post a Comment