Friday 13 July 2012

Challenge 136 - My Favourite Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!

This weeks Kraftin' Kimmie Blog Challenge was such a tough one!  We were asked to make a card with our favourite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp.  How do I choose just one?!  I use the Annie Rodrigue stamps almost exclusively as I LOVE to colour.  After MUCH consideration, I chose Voodoo Lady.  I have only coloured her once before for a Christmas Card (yeah, I'm unconventional like that) and have been wanting to colour her again.

In other super exciting news, Kraftin Kimmie posted a Guest Designer Call on their blog!!  I have been working on my submission card and will just die if I get the spot.  There is some tough competition out there, namely my bff and fellow stamper Aaemie Ali.  Wish me luck!





Stamps:  Voodoo Lady (Kraftin' Kimmie)

Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Watermark

Paper:  X-PressIt Blend It Cardstock, Serenity Collection (Bo Bunny)

Copics:  Hair - T9, T7, T1; Skin - E11, E13, E34, E50, E53; Dress -YR18, R27, W5; Skulls & Rocks - E11, E34, E50, E53, W2, W5, W7

Pens:  Spica Glitter Pen-Black (Copic)

Die Cuts & Embossing Folders:  Curved Rectangle (Spellbinders), Picot Circle (Spellbinders), Classic Circle (Spellbinders)

Embellishments:  Serenity Collection Brad (Bo Bunny), Pearls (Scrapbooking Crafts)

Miscellaneous:  Ribbon (from my stash), 3D Foam Squares (ek Tools), Embossing Powder-Black (Stampendous) 





No comments:

Post a Comment