Thursday 10 November 2011

Santa Baby

Christmas is just over 6 weeks away and I have diligently been putting my list together.  Yes, I am 30 years old and still make a Christmas list.  Don't you?  I have been trying to be a good little saver and not buy everything I want as soon as I want it.  My mom also asks us for our list right about this time.  Thus far, the following items have made the cut:

1.  Canon EOS Rebel T3.  I want this baby sooo bad.  I just got a camera last Christmas but I am ready to make the leap to SLR photo imaging.  I see it as a necessary work expense :)

2.  Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.  A MUST for any foodie worth their salt.  (see what I did there? Lol.  I crack myself up.)  I have coveted this beautiful piece of kitchen gadgetry for years and never had the space to house it nor the culinary wherewithal to use it.  Well, I do now.  Purple Please :)




3.  The next book in the Sookie Stackhouse series: Dead Reckoning.  I started reading this series about 7 years ago.  I loved it immediately.  Then my dreams came true and HBO created a series based on the books; True Blood.  Which I also love.  I usually try and hold out until the paperback is published but I don't know if I can do that this time.  



4.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Pedal to the Metal Flap Pouchette.  I know this is a last season bag but I LOVE it and I want it sooooo badly.  I have put off buying a number of other teeny bags in hopes that this one would magically show up on my doorstep.  Alas, it has yet to happen.  


5.  Ipod Classic.  I cannot for the life of me find my Nano :(  I just got it a year and a half ago but have lost it in the move.  Now that I have become a gym rat/fitness junkie, I really need it.  No fancy touch for me.  I like the classic.  I wouldn't mind the new tiny Nano either.  As long as I also got a cool wrist band to put it in :)

6.  Cricut Cuttlebug.  My creativity is stifled without a Cuttlebug.  I sometimes have to stop the tears from falling on my crafts as I think of all the great things I could be making if only I had a Cuttlebug...


And last but certainly not least:


7.  A wee babby goat or chicken or pig for a family in need.  Every year, I buy an animal for a community in need through World Vision's Gift Catalogue.  You can also purchase school supplies, medical supplies, agricultural items and more.  I have purchased gifts in other people's names and it always makes the holidays mean just a little bit more :)  Visit the World Vision Gift Catalogue Here

What's on your Christmas list this year?  


No comments:

Post a Comment